Event cancellation insurance protects from a variety of unforeseen circumstances that most standard policies do not cover. This secures your bottom line and is essential to protect the interests of any lender providing capital to help facilitate your event.
Why You Need It:
- Adverse weather – thunderstorms, flooding, ice storm
- Fire damage – electrical fire, smoke from a forest fire, lightning strike
- Structure damage – collapse of a stage or other structure
- Utilities failure – Power grid supply outages
- Force Majeure – Any unforeseen circumstances causing Event Cancellation not specifically excluded
- Sporting Events and Competitions
- Theater productions
- Live performances
- Tradeshows, Conferences, and Lectures
- Concerts and Tours
- Corporate functions and community events
Scope of Coverage:
Event Cancellation Insurance covers the loss of costs and expenses, or revenues that result from the cancellation, abandonment, postponement, interruption, or relocation of an event in whole or in part. Considering the time and money it takes to plan and execute an event, the risks to your bottom line are substantial.
Please note coverage must be finalized a minimum of 14 days prior to start of the event. Be sure to allow enough time to submit the application, address any questions and review a quote.