Effective: May 25, 2020
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS. THESE INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, VARIOUS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS.
- Trademark and Copyright. Copyright in every part of this Website belongs to Insured Creativity, unless otherwise indicated, and may not be used, sold, licensed, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner or form or in or on any media to any person without the prior written consent of Insured Creativity. Insured Creativity is a registered trademark.
- Insurance proposals and policies. One of the services that may be available to you on the Website is the ability to purchase certain insurance online. Please read the following section carefully if you are requesting such services:
- Information submitted by you. You must disclose all material facts that may affect how your premium is determined and the information you provide to us must be correct and accurate; otherwise, we may not be able to provide you with an accurate proposal. You also agree to provide true, current, accurate and complete customer information as requested by us from time to time and you agree to promptly notify us of any changes to the information provided as required to keep such information held by us current, complete and accurate.
- Additional Terms. A proposal of insurance may be subject to receipt of additional information or other conditions. Insurance coverage is subject to the terms and conditions of the policies. Please read all proposal and policy documents carefully. In case of any conflict between your insurance policy and the information provided on this Website, your insurance policy will prevail.
- Jurisdictions. Not all customers who wish to request an online proposal of insurance will be eligible to receive one. Insurance products and services are available only in those jurisdictions where they may be legally offered. The Website is not intended as a solicitation for insurance in any jurisdictions where Insured Creativity and/or its brokers or agents are not licensed to offer such insurance.
- International Trade Restrictions. If you purchase insurance coverage from or through Insured Creativity, including through the Website, you agree to abide by Insured Creativity’s International Trade Restrictions Policy.
- Payment transactions. Where the Website requires a payment to complete a transaction, you may be asked to supply certain relevant information, such as your credit card number and its expiration date. You represent and warrant that you have the right to use any credit card that you submit in connection with a transaction. By submitting such information, you agree that your financial information will be provided to third parties (banks, credit card companies, etc.) as required to carry out your transaction. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or on your behalf through the Website. In addition, you are responsible for any taxes and/or fees applicable to your transactions.
- Additional information. Visit the pages below for more information regarding the purchase of your insurance online (including how to amend or cancel a policy):
- International Transfers of Personal Information. If you are visiting this Website from outside Canada your visit will result in the transfer of information across international borders. You are responsible for compliance with applicable local, national, and international laws. By visiting this site and communicating electronically with us, you are consenting to these transfers.
- DISCLAIMERS, LIMITS OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITIES. While we use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Website, errors or omissions sometimes occur. Insured Creativity makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the content of this website, and the information contained herein is intended for information purposes only, unless specifically stated elsewhere, and for a specific section or function on the website.
- Internet Limitations. The Website depends on the Internet, including networks, equipment, cabling, and facilities that are not in our control; accordingly: (i) any representation made by us regarding the availability, use or consistency of the Website is on a “commercially reasonable efforts” basis, (ii) we cannot guarantee any minimum level regarding such availability, use or consistency, and (iii) data, messages, information or materials sent over the Internet may not be completely private, and your anonymity is not guaranteed.
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT: (i) ALL USE OF THE WEBSITE PROVIDED BY US IS AT YOUR OWN RISK; (ii) THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES, WHICH ARE PROVIDED SOLELY AS A CONVENIENCE TO YOU AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY SUCH LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, INVESTIGATION OR VERIFICATION BY US OF SUCH WEBSITES OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN; AND (iii) THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. WE MAKE NO CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, USABILITY, SECURITY, QUALITY, CAPACITY, PERFORMANCE, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS OR ACCURACY OF THE WEBSITE. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING IMPLIED CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, DURABILITY, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WHETHER ARISING BY USAGE OF TRADE, BY COURSE OF DEALING, BY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, AT LAW, IN EQUITY, BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE HOWSOEVER.
- APPLICABILITY. SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OR THE LIMITATION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF LIABILITY. IN SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES, TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH PROHIBITIONS PROHIBIT ANY EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, SUCH EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS WILL NOT APPLY TO YOU STRICTLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO MAKE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONSISTENT WITH SUCH PROHIBITIONS.